Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Book ...

A new book, that is how we can look at the new year.  The new book has a very significant author ... YOU.  As you flip through your new book all the pages are blank.  Day by day, we and we alone, will write our book.  It will be in our own words.  At the end of the year, will the book be written so we would be proud for others to read or will it be one that we would prefer to tear the pages out one by one and throw in the burning fireplace.  We all have choices about how we handle each and every day of our lives.  Yes, life throws us curve balls ... we have a choice as to how we handle those curve balls. It is my prayer that anything life throws my way, I will hold my head high and handle it with grace and not allow a circumstance take me down.   

I will not look back at the year gone by but instead I look forward to the new year with excitement and anticipation.  Yesterday is gone.  Mistakes made I have lived through, blessings I have received have been rejoiced.  It is now time to look toward the new year ... I make no resolutions, no promises ... but instead I chose to live every second of this incredible life's journey as it comes.  I hope you do as well.

In this life we are all walking up the mountain and we can sing as we climb or complain about our sore feet.  Whichever we chose, we still gotta do the hike.  I decided long ago that singing made a lot more sense.  -- Author Unknown 

So my friends ... here's to singing as we walk and climb.  

Love and blessings.        HAPPY NEW YEAR!


 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment