Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm Thinking Chickens ...

 .... more to come.  



Lots going on trying to get the gardens ready to plant today.  Been off for two beautiful Texas days, however, day #2 found me waking with a migraine that lasted until about 2:00 in the afternoon.  Drats ... I hate migraines.  So today is catch up day .... got to get the beds finished and get some of my plants.  Oh yea and release the night crawlers (worms) in each bed.  I'm so excited.

The painter is coming Monday to paint the pergola so you know what that means .... flowers!  I'm so excited about this thing I could just shout.  I will finally have some additional shade on the patio which gives us room to enjoy more space.

The swing set came in yesterday.  I imagine it will be put up today today.

That's all for now ... it's 6:30am on Saturday and I've got to get dressed and moving and shaking.  <smile>  Daylight will be here shortly, if it's not already.

Blessings for your Saturday.


gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment