Monday, September 2, 2013

Reading Other Blogs ...

I just found a really neat blog and the woman was writing about an incident that happened at her job. For the record, I absolutely love my job and the people I work with but there have been times I have had to tell myself ... it's just a job.
Those times are primarily when the rules changed and no one informed us/me but you know ... it's still just a job. I do the absolute best that I can and at the end of the day, I can walk out holding my head up and leave it there ... where it belongs ... at work. I pray you can do the same. Keep everything in perspective. Blessings!

Read this, it's worth it.....


*************
One of my rules as a working professional female is that I try really hard not to cry at work. I especially don’t like crying about work at work. Because liking my job is one thing. Letting it get to me enough to cry over things is another.

I enjoy coming to work, get a sense of satisfaction from good work and like that I get to use my brain and talk to other adults. Getting a paycheck is pleasant, too.

But I tend to keep my job in perspective. My life is all the stuff at home. My job is just a job. I like to tell people my paycheck doesn’t cuddle me and it’s unlikely to visit me in a nursing home when I’m old a gray.


*************


One other thing I would like to mention today ... a little negativity can go along way.  Are you negative? Why?  What causes negativity in your life?   Does it really matter that people may talk trash about you ... if you are right and true n your heart, why would it matter.  Remember the great words of 
Eleanor Roosevelt  ... Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Blessings as you go through your week.





gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment