Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday ...

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I promise.  I'm still here and moving on.  The shingles are better.  The pain left from them is on my rib cage in the front.  The pain still lingers and is very uncomfortable at times.  I hope it eventually goes away.  The shingles took me to an all time low ... nothing this past year compared to the pain of these things.  So thankful they are going away.


We are getting ready for Christmas around here.  Lights on the outside of the house, wooden rein deers with spot light on them in the front yard and small Christmas trees on the front porch (that still need to be plugged in somehow).  I'm off today and getting the house cleaned and getting the tree set up for decorating when Alicia and Madelyn get home this evening.  Dinner first ... homemade tacos ... and then on to the decorating.  I believe I'm finished with all my shopping, however, I have some things to make for a few people but that will be easy.

And last but never least ... a video about US ... US being the survivors.  Click the video and it should begin playing.

 WHAT DOESN'T KILL US MAKES US STRONGER .... 


As always .... Blessed and praying blessings for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment