Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Look

I've spent most of my evening working on the background of my blog and changing the look up things up.  I'm not sure that I'm 100% on board with it and I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment or email me at the address below.

October 1 is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.   I got good news today from my 4 month check up so I'm praising the Lord.  I will continue on a 4 month check up for now and I am perfectly OK with that.

I've got lots of exciting things to share but those will have to wait for future posts.  I'm tired and ready to get in a more comfortable chair tonight.

Blessings!

*** Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.***  Hebrews 13:8


gkmorrison12@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great! :) -Brandi Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following.......watching.....listening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Priddy 10/06/22

    ReplyDelete