Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nice Cool October Day

God sent a wonderful cool front rolling across Texas last night bringing a good rain.  During the night, I heard one big clap of thunder and turned over and went back to sleep knowing the rain had arrived and the glory of cool fall days.  This is my favorite time of year.  Watching the leaves changing to gold and red while some take their sweet time to lose the green.  This is God's gorgeous paint pallette and He allows us to see the preview of His painting all the way through to His finished product.  The beauty of it all ... what an amazing artist He is.  This picture combines two of  my favorite sites ... a wooden bridge and changing leaves.  Beauty!

Life continues to be busy busy busy. I do believe there are times that God says you really need to slow down.  At those times, I have to agree with him.  My health seems to suffer during those times, primarily with the horrible migraines that I get when my week has been rush rush rush.  AND these blooming headaches always happen on either my day off or Saturday morning.  Life comes to a complete stop for me until the headache subsides, then all is right with my world again.  I have been reading a book by Lysa Terkuerst titled "The Best Yes".  I know this book was written for me.  I tend to say 'yes' to so many things and end up over booking myself.  I was able to put in practice what I have learned from this book this past week.  It is not that I didn't want to accept the invitation but it literally was not going to work with my schedule.

It's been a lazy relaxing Saturday watching the cooking shows and enjoying the cool air coming in the window.  I walked across the street earlier to chat with my sister and it was actually more than cool outside, it was cold (YES, I just said it was cold...that doesn't happen very often in my world. <smile>)

In October 2013 I began using Young Living Essential Oils and they have proved to be the best investment in my health and such a blessing.  I have never been one to like or want to use any type of presciption or OTC meds and most often have had side effects.  I started my oily journey with the Premium Starter Kit which includes 11 of the most commonly used oils, a diffuser which is awesome in getting the oils dispersed in the air, samples of the oils and brochures and helpful information.  Both of my girls are using the oils as well and I am happy to report that my precious grandbabies have not been to the doctor for anything other than a check up since before October 2013.  If we do not take control of our health, who will?  At this point, the state of health care in America is scarey.  If you want to know more about Young Living Essential Oils which are 100% pure (no additives what so ever), let me know.  I have a $20 coupon off the Premium Starter Kit if you are interested in beginning your oily journey.

Psalm 13:6  I will sing to the Lord; for He has been good to me.
Blessings!


gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment