Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Memory Found ...

Much to my surprise this morning, I rounded the corner coming out of the kitchen to the den and this was who was standing there ...  not that she's not standing there all the time but she had found her purple hat that she wore last winter when I was wearing hats and didn't have any hair.  Oh my goodness, yes, the bald memories filled my mind and then a big smile took over as I reached up and touched my beautiful short dark hair that has begun growing.

Add caption




January 2012 ... The Hat Girls ...
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God ... 
1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Watch how Pastor Robert Morris explains being BORN AGAIN very clearly. Such a praise yesterday during the 4:00pm service to watch people stand up and go to the front and accept Jesus. It was a God filled service.  Take a few minutes to listen ... you will be glad you did.  
http://gatewaypeople.com/sermons    And a special song for all those who lead me to Christ, many have gone on to live with the Lord but their love and devotion was endless ... I am a life that was changed ....  Thank you for giving to the Lord.  

Blessed and praising God for the changes ... praying blessings for you today.  



genam44@charter.net

2 comments: