Sunday, October 28, 2012

Adjusting ....

Using the word adjusting may be an understatement ... I am referring to multi-focal contacts.  I have absolutely no issues with my distance vision ... near vision ... well if you are anywhere around my age, you understand.  The contacts make life easier ... not always looking for a pair of reading glasses ... or afraid I'll get some where and my reading glasses are not in my purse ... and I'm able to see my phone screen without the glasses.  I got them yesterday and putting them in wasn't an issue ... getting them out I kinda went into panic mode ... because they wanted to stay in ... or maybe I needed to calm down and drag them out ... of which I did.  <smile>  I promised to give them a week and I am going to do that.  They are different that's for sure.


Not much else going on.  Trying to decide if I want to plant lettuce and greens before the cold weather sets in.  I love the thought of having fresh lettuce and greens but ....   While I love the cooler temps and the scourging heat being gone ... having to tend to a garden during the winter is not really flipping my switch.  We will see ... the jury (me) is still out on this.

I have exactly two gifts left to buy for Christmas ... !!!!  I did this early shopping once before and it makes the Christmas season so much more fun.  After you get all your shopping done this early and if you get out during the season ... you can smile at those shopping who are frantically buying stuff ... yes stuff ... that probably no one wants and no one needs ... can you say ... wasting money?  All my gifts are thought out just for the receiver and I don't need to frantic purchase.  I will find a time to sit and wrap it all and then be done.  I admit I still need to get stocking stuffers but that's so easy.

That's it for me this morning.  It's cool in the house and pretty cool (cold) outside.  It's menu planning and grocery shopping day.  uggghhh!

I hope you are having a great weekend ... I am
Blessed and praying blessings for you.


  genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment