Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beautiful Words Beautiful Cards



I have mentioned many times in my blog about how very thankful and appreciative I was for so many caring friends and family who sent me cards while I was recuperating from my bilateral mastectomy and on into the realms of chemo and radiation.  I read each and every one of the cards and most often shed tears over the beautiful kind words.

Since God has brought me through the dark valleys of surgery and treatment, I have been reciprocating the card sending and get such a blessing as I send cards to others.  It is my belief that our society has gotten too far away from the 'old ways' of communication like sending letters and cards.  I want it to some of the 'old ways' to come back.  I want to make people feel as special as they really and encourage folks.

Recently I was blessed when I received several free cards from Dayspring.  Cards have always blessed my life as in the words from one of the Daysping cards reads ... Blessed are the givers ... and grateful are the receivers.  God's blessing makes life rich.  Proverbs 10:22   Dayspring was kind enough to share their cards with me so that I can continue to share with others.  And recently I was able to share three of the precious birthday cards that I had received from Dayspring.  I pray my sweet friends were as blessed to receive them as I was to give them.

If you are in need of some encouraging words, please visit (in)courage and bookmark it for future reference.  I am always encouraged when I visit this site.

COMING SATURDAY:  September 15, 2011 was the date of my breast cancer diagnosis.  Visit my blog for a recap of the year behind me.  Share the many blessings through my breast cancer journey.

Blessed and praying blessings for all.

genam44@charter.net

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your review! And what an amazing story you have!

    Kaitlyn at (in)courage

    ReplyDelete