Monday, September 3, 2012

My long four day weekend is coming to a close.  I have had a great time being off.  Was a little under the weather for a couple days which wasn't too much fun but I think that was due to being tired.  I hope you have had a wonderful and safe holiday.

I would like to announce .... I AM DONE WITH THIS HEAT!!!  OK, I feel much better now.  When I get in the sun for only 30 seconds, my skin feels like a zillion needles are sticking me ... and it's just when I am in the sun.  I can be hot in body temperature and it doesn't affect me that way ... it's just the sun.  I guess it's the chemo that is causing this.

That's about it for now today, I don't need to bore you with step by step weekend plans, however, I will share a few pictures below:

Above:  Braxton loves the camera.

Above:  Special Braxton and Grammy time on Saturday night.
  He let me be in the picture
with him.


Above:  Wild hair ... bed head

Above:  Cowgirl Madelyn with her
Dora pjs and boots that Uncle CoCo gave her.  

Blessed and praying blessings for you.


genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment