Saturday, September 22, 2012

Women of Faith ...

Last night began the Women of Faith -Dallas conference.  There are five of us in my group attending.  We left my house a little after 5:00pm, grabbed some What-A-Burger meals and headed to the Richland Hills TRE station.  It was a little nerve racking because we were driving in 5:00pm Friday evening traffic but we made it in plenty of time to get our tickets and catch our train.  We ate on the train (I was so hungry I forgot to get pictures ... my bad).  I am not a fan of public transportation and I am now eating my words about it.  It is wonderful especially with ALL the road remodeling they are doing here in the metroplex.  Our seats are in the first tier balcony of the American Airlines center which seems rather far up but believe me the 2 or 3 tiers above us are in the nose-bleed section.  I took pictures and while they seem rather far away (iPhone pics too), they serve their purpose.  (Not much time this morning to make the pictures act right <laughing> so they are here there and everywhere.





Above:  Carla and I.  Carla is my long time
neighbor and friend. 


Above:  Left - my long time sister, Pat; Chris, a beautiful lady
and long time friend, Brenda.






Emmett Smith was in the audience with his beautiful wife, Pat Smith, who is part of the Women of Faith group.  I was watching Emmett and he was rocking with the ladies.  


















And accompanying them was Cheryl Burks, Emmett's partner in Dancing With The Stars.



Please take the time to click this link and listen to Ce Ce Wynans sing ... My Alabaster Box.
Ce Ce brought the crowds to our feet as she sang and worshiped God.
 My Alabaster Box ... Ce Ce Wynans

Blessed and praying blessings for you today.

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment