Thursday, July 12, 2012

Answered Prayer ...

I will never stop praising my precious Lord for answered prayer.  Thank you all for praying for my unspoken prayer requests.  I am blessed to report at 7:00pm last night one of my prayers was answered.  I lifted my hands with tears streaming down my face and I praised God and thanked Him all evening.  Thank you prayer warriors for lifting my requests up to our ever loving Lord and I ask that right now you stop and Praise Him for this answered prayer.


Isaiah 43:2


When you pass through the waters, 
    I will be with you; 
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, 
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.



Please continue to pray for the unspoken prayer requests.  Last nights answered prayer was just one of many that I was requesting prayer.  There are several more and these folks need our prayers.  Again, thank you ... I praise God for you.

I will update tonight or tomorrow about my appointment with Dr. Young, my precious Oncologist, yesterday.

So very blessed and praying blessings for you today.

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment