Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Update

After getting the pain meds all straightened out and combining that with the Motrin, I must say that I have felt much better.  Yesterday was get up, piddle, lay down and rest... repeat.  It was amazing how much better I felt with the pain meds working.  Praising the Lord that all this got straightened out and I was able to be without pain.

My nephews have both been home for a couple days and it's been wonderful getting to have beautiful family time.  Justin left this morning to drive back to Florida.  We are praying that God will provide him a job closer to home so we can be together more often.  Travis will leave to head back to College Station tomorrow after a job interview.  Please pray that God's will be done for Travis and Justin.  I know He has the perfect plan for both of them.

Last night we ventured out to the new Cooper's BBQ on Northside.  I had heard this was a good place to eat and it proved to be so.  Nice relaxed family atmosphere, big place with excellent customer service.  Food was great.  No waiting in line so made it easy for us to eat and head back home.

The clouds are overcasting the skies this morning ... I'm so praying for some rain.  I have been watering my foundation in the back.  If you don't do this, you might start.  I have a friend at work who had a foundation leak last year and it has caused some major problems with his house.  He is about to get it all reconciled after almost completely redoing everything.

My newest little grand daughter, Brooklyn, needs prayers.  She seems to be having tummy issues.  Bonnie is going to check with her pediatrician this week about putting Brooklyn on soy formula.  Both my girls were lactose intolerant when they were first born and took soy formula until they were old enough for milk.  I pray the soy formula will help little Brooklyn's tummy.

Praises:
*  Precious family time.  I love my family so much and spending time with them makes my heart sing.
*  Feeling better after a week of not feeling well.
*  My sweet Mother-in-Law will celebrate her 94th birthday today with her family all around.  Her real birthday is July 3.  Mrs. Morrison will always be my Mother-in-Law ... I love her so much.

Prayer Request:
*  Brooklyn's little tummy issues.
*  Long time friends who just recently lost their Mom needs our prayers.  Mr. Rust was diagnosed with colon cancer last week and underwent surgery to remove a large tumor.  He needs our prayers.
*  Those who have recently been diagnosed with a dreadful disease.

Praising God ... Blessed ... and praying blessings for you today.

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment