Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finding Humor ...

A couple weeks ago I got in the mail ... a jury summons.  I laughed... yep, I stood down at my mailbox and laughed ... that would be after I opened and knew it was not a red light ticket <smile>.  I laughed because it seems like all I do is have to take off work <smile>.  It's a jury summons for my city ... North Richland Hills ... and it's today.  I have to report at 9:00am so that gives me a couple of hours at the office and if I get released, I will go back to the office.  I am happy to do my city civil duty and  this provides a new audience to share my God.  I praise God for these opportunities ... all of them.

Grandbaby Update:
Madelyn called me GRAMMY yesterday.  We were eating Sonic ice and she said Grammy about four times as she fed me the ice. <smile>  Braxton is beginning to talk and it is so cute.  He loves animals and pronounces their species so cute.  Brooklyn is looking so much like her Mommy.  She's an angel.  God has blessed me with three of the most precious grandbabies.

I've been thinking ... you know there's an anniversary coming up for me.  Yep, that would be my one year survival ... October 18.  I am forming in my head my own celebration ... perhaps a 'come and go' here at the house.  Birthdays are milestones ... cancer survival anniversaries are BIG milestones.  Praising the Lord.


Philippians 1:3-5

Thanksgiving and Prayer
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,




Blessed and praying blessings for you this beautiful day.
gkmorrison12@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My one year anniversary is coming up on August 2nd. My milestone isn't as big as yours but I'm just as thankful! Humor is SOOOOOO important..

    ReplyDelete