Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fever Fever Go AWAY!

The doctors office continues to tell me to push fluids and take the antibiotics.  Looking at my fever log, the fever was on a continuous incline yesterday from the time it started at 12:50pm.  It topped out at 101.2 last night at 11:20pm.

If you read this, send me an email about your life because I'm going stir-crazy here in the house.  <smile>  Other than when the fever is up, I feel fine.  My appetite has completely disappeared but I am making myself eat.

Please continue praying that this fever breaks and goes away.  I know this is a mere bump in the road of this journey I'm on, so I am holding on to my sweet Lord and know that He will heal my body and make me whole.  I have thankfulness and confidence in Him.

So trust in the Lord forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages]. Isaiah 26: 4

Sending you many blessings and praying for you good health.
 gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment