Monday, January 2, 2012

The Last Three Days

Starting last Friday, I have run a low to mid grade temperature (99-101) which started with a UTI (bladder infection) and then the bronchitis set in.  Friday night, my Oncologist office called me in some antibiotics which they say are broad spectrum enough to take care of both.  I'm taking Mucinex as well to loosen up my chest.  My energy level has been pretty low and the temperature makes me feel really bad.  This morning is blood count check and this should tell if this is is viral or bacterial.    

Prayer Request:
* Whatever this is that has invaded my body gets gone soon.  My next round of chemo is Monday, January 9 and I so want to stay on my original chemo schedule.

Thank you much for your prayers.  They mean so much.
 gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment