Monday, November 28, 2011

The Bitter Taste of Insomnia

It appears that no matter how much energy I used yesterday, the steroids are going to win.  After all I got accomplished yesterday morning and then a 3 1/2 hour shopping escapade with my sister as well as  decorating for Christmas during the evening hours and a 10:30pm bedtime didn't faze the steroids.  I woke at 11:45, waiting for the alarm to go off so I could take more steroids at 1:00am.  I decided the anticipation of the alarm was the issue so I took the steroids at 12:40am and laid there patiently waiting for my sleep that didn't come so I got up at 1:45am and am now on the computer.  It's almost 3:00am.  I know these steroids serve a big purpose in my treatment so I will not be angry about these wakeful times.

I guess I will try to get back in the bed, I'm freezing sitting here at the computer because due to the many hot flashes that I'm having, I have to close the air vents in my bed and bathroom that are currently running heat.  I sleep with two fans blowing right on me which produces cold flashes too.  Oh well, the tired is temporary until the next treatment.  Today I'm claiming the following scripture...

2 Corinthians 9:11


11 You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.


I hope you had a wonderful Sunday.  I would love to hear from you.  

Blessed and sending blessings!
gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment