Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stronger by the day ...

After waking up this morning at 4:40am with a migraine, it has now gone.  My drains are emptied and there's a Glory hallelejuh needed .... drain #4 was down to 15 cc this morning.  The other two drains are just now trace amounts of fluid so I know for sure those two drains will be coming out today.  Praise the Lord.  And my sweet surgeon, Dr. Chow, may take drain #4 out too.  She will know what to do and I trust her completely.



I found this graphic today on my friend, Elizabeth's FB page.  She is walking the breast cancer journey and I draw strength from her.  This graphic speaks an important message ...  Walking the breast cancer journey, you have to be strong.  Your body takes a big hit with surgery and then the treatment begins.  Strong ... I walk strong and I walk with my head-up and my chest out (well sorta <smile>).  I AM A SURVIVOR. 

Today, as every day, I praise my awesome Father. 

Blessings.
Gena

No comments:

Post a Comment