Sunday, June 10, 2012

My My My ... Summer Has Begun In More Ways Than One!!!

Yesterday was day 1 for the Arimidex, the estrogen inhibitor that I will take for the next five years.  It is a great inhibitor because I had hot flashes all day and expect them to only worsen. Nothing is too tough when you have God on your side.  I continue to remind myself that this med is killing the estrogen that feeds cancer.  This may sound sick but .... I cannot wait to have the hysterectomy and get all the plumbing removed that makes estrogen.

The day was good and busy.  I planted the hydrangea I got last week at the luncheon.  It seems to be thriving this morning.

Today I leave you with this thought ... Be aware of how you speak to people.  Everyone has feelings.

Blessed .... praying blessings for you.

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment