Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quick Update ... more to come!

Life has become rather busy for me.  I'm thankful for feeling great and being able to do my 'normal' activities again.  I miss being able to write my blog but please stay with me as I've got lots of really neat things to share.  In the meantime, I took pictures of my gardens and my flowers ... enjoy and I will be sharing much more this evening.

Only God can make flowers and trees ...
He put me in charge of seeds and weeds.
Blessings!
Above:  The trellis by the patio and the two
big planters of zinnias.  Little pot has a rosemary
twig growing in it.


Above:  Relocated my hummingbird feeders.

Above:  I love my zinnias are blooming.

Above:  Just planted sunflower seeds in this
big planter.  they are coming up.  

Above:  Trumpet vines that I got from Bonnie
and Buddy's house.  Was trying to root them
but I think they have croaked. 

Above:  Old wagon with rose moss.  The rose
moss has hung on for about 3 years now.

Above:  Trellis that sits with the herbs and
peppers.  

Above:  Herbs

Above:  Jalepeno peppers ... they are HOT!

Above:  The jalepeno pepper plant that little
bunny Fu Fu demolished is coming back.

Above:  Trellis by the tomato garden.

Above:  I love all the tomatoes.


Above:  Back fence trellis'.  Morning Glories
in the middle and Hyacinth Beans on each
side.


Above:  The mimosa tree that was planted early
spring.  

Above:   A look back .... 

Above:  Morning Glories coming up on one
side of the arbor trellis.

Above:  Hyacinth Bean coming up on the
other side of the arbor trellis.


Above:  Alyssum (baby's breath) around the
red bell pepper plants that my neighbor
gave me when they were mere seedlings.


Above:  Front flower bed.  Elephant ears
are thriving.  




Above:  So glad today is the day that Justin comes to mow.
I love the fact that my St. Augustine grass is thriving. 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I love sharing my gardens and I Praise the Lord when I go outside every time that God gave me enough energy in early spring before I finished chemo to get my gardens put together and get them planted.

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.—Hebrews 13:15


Another update coming this evening ... in the meantime, keep a smile on your face, offer a smile to someone without one and talk to our precious Lord.  He loves to hear from you.

Blessed and praying blessings for you.  


gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment