Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Monday Morning Post ...

Yesterday proved to be busy all day.  I didn't get everything I wanted to get accomplished done but I will be working on those few things this week since my surgery is a week from today.  I am looking forward to getting this surgery behind me and moving on with all that God has ahead for me.

The garage door installer guy called last night and he will be here between 8:30 and 10:30 this morning. I wish I had ask him if he was installing one before me ... that can generally be a gauge if he will be right at the start time or later in the start time.  OK, so that's my way of gauging.  <smile>  I will go to work this morning and head home about 8:15 just in case.

For three weeks I have been saying I need to call the painters and the gutter guys and by George, today I am going to do that.  I want to get this done.  I am not usually so intimidated about doing or having work done but for some reason this has intimidated me.  The painters have to come first to replace at least one piece of wood in the back.  They will paint the raw wood and then the gutter guys come install the new gutters and then the painters come back and paint.  In my younger years, I would have attempted to paint the house myself ... note ... in my younger years.  These painters gave me a great price so I cannot see trying to do this laborious task myself.

I am very amazed at how quickly the area of radiation has healed.  It looks great.  I have about six seborrheic keratosis moles develop in the heaviest radiation area.  To get rid of these, I soften with warm water and put lotion on them.  They scrape off.  Here's a picture I found on the internet.

Above:  Picture from the internet - If you do not have a
dermatologist that you see every year, I suggest you get one.
When I found my first one years ago, I got in to my dermatologist immediately.  I go every year to have
my skin checked.  
I guess that's about it for me.  I got up early this morning (4:00am) and had a little time.  I hope everyone had a good weekend and that you look forward to the week ahead and all the opportunities it holds.  



Lamentations 3:22-24

New International Version (NIV)
22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, 
    for his compassions never fail. 
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness. 
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; 
    therefore I will wait for him.”



Blessings sweet friends.

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment