Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shower or Sprinkle ???


Saturday morning was spent cleaning the house.  I am happy to report that between Alicia and I, everything got swept, vacummed, and dusted.  Praise the Lord

Yesterday afternoon some of Bonnie's friends and family gave her and Buddy a 'sprinkle' for the new baby.  A sprinkle is a mild version of a shower ... great idea.  Long time good friends, Bruce and Greta, were there and we got to catch up.  There was a cook-out and it was lots of fun.  The grand babies got to play in the water and they loved it.  I, of course, had to take some video and, of course, have to share with you all.  I cannot wait for grand baby number 3 to get here.



Praises:
*  The awesomeness of being a Grammy.
*  Seeing good friends and getting to catch up yesterday.
*  Getting to paint my toe nails again.  It's been eight months.  Medical reasons for not.
*  Watching my garden grow.
*  My new sprinkler system that I devised.  <smile>
*  So many more things that I am thankful for.

Prayer Requests:
*  Long time friend who has been diagnosed with early state invasive ductal carcinoma.  She will have a lumpectomy on Thursday and if there is no lymph node invasion, she will only have to take radiation.
*  My survivor sister, Wendi T. who continues to struggle with her final rounds of Taxol chemo.
*  My friend, Patti, as she continues to heal from a stomach issue she has had.
*  I have developed a rash in the top part of my radiation area.  It itches.  I pray this nothing so that I can get finished with the radiation treatments on time ... before my grandbaby #3 is born.
*  All those diagnosed with a dreadful disease.

Blessed and praying many blessings for you today.
gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment