Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Awesome Miracle From God ...

Wednesday was an awesome God filled day.  I cannot begin to understand how anyone cannot believe there is not a God in Heaven.  Our daily walks through life shows us all that He has made.  When a baby is born, His miracles are proven all the more.  I have another grand daughter and I am ecstatic to introduce you to ....

BROOKLYN LEIGH

Above:  Daddy holding his angel.

Above:  Getting some statistics out of the way
before her first bath.


Above:  Not happy.  Got the first bath out of
the way.  

Above:  I'm OK now.  

Above:  Look at her eyes.

Above:  Three generations.  

Above:  My first time to hold Brooklyn.  Yes,
those are tears sparkling below my eyes.
God's precious miracle.


Above:  Two happy parents.  
I picked Braxton up and took him to the hospital in the afternoon and he didn't seem too interested.  He was more interested in exploring Mommy's hospital room and eating the snacks.  When she squealed out a couple of times, he looked at her but other than that, not much from him.  He also spent the night with us and everything went very smooth.  The storms didn't wake him ... however, I was up several times checking on him.  

Matthew 19:14   Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”



Blessed ... thanking Jesus for all the blessings He has provided me.

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment