Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Numbers ...

Tuesday was blood work for me to check my blood counts.  My white blood count was really good.  They like to see at least 1.5 and mine was 4.68.  Thank you Lord.  My red blood count has done a continual decrease so I've been instructed to eat more beef.  I'm not a real big beef eater but if it keeps me from taking iron pills, I'll eat it along with fresh dark leafy veggies and pomegranate and grape juice.  Started the beef tonight with dinner at my sister's and she cooked chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, fresh green beans ... all the way our Mama used to make.  It was scrumpdiliumpious.  LOL

My white blood counts were so good I decided to hit the office this morning before having to leave at 10:30am to get to Mexia for my dentist appointment.  I got my permanent crown on the second baby tooth and I'm good to go.  Plans for the third baby tooth are coming in 2012 and then they will all be GONE.  Thank you Lord.

That's about it for now.  Something I want you to think about ... Abundance.  I've been thinking about abundance and I plan to post on this soon.

Blessings!
gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment