Friday, October 28, 2011

And it was just a glitch ....

Praising God that the nurse was able to clear the drain and all is working well now.  Thank you sweet Lord. 

Philippians 4:19  And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Prayer Request
There is a family I know whose baby, Avery Love, who is suffering with a form of cancer.   Little angel Avery has been so sick with an infection in her central line that she has in for her treatment.  She's been through so much at such a young age.  Please pray for this little angel and her family as they continue to watch little Avery go through so much.  Here's a link to her little Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/averylovecurtis

Thank you all for your prayers for me.  I know God is hearing every one of them. 

Now to continue my Friday Night Lights marathon. 

Blessings.
Gena


No comments:

Post a Comment