Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family

Remember the family pictures I mentioned in my earlier post?  I wanted to share some of them so you can see part of my family.  I have a wonderful brother and his wife and their girls.  I will be sharing pictures of them soon. 

I will be sharing more information about breast cancer in upcoming posts.  I pray that everyone who reads the information will share it with others and heed what they read.  We are all walking around with cancer genes in our body, not everyone will develop actual cancer.  Your body is a temple of God, take care of it. 

Look how much love surrounds me. L-R My sister, Pat, my oldest daughter, Alicia and her daughter, Madelyn, my youngest daughter, Bonnie and Braxton and her hubby, my incredible son-in-law, Buddy.

My little angels that God gave us last November, Madelyn was born November 5 (left)  and Braxton was born November 30 (right).  Yes, I'm blessed.

Trying to walk and loving the grass.

Holding my grandbabies makes me happy.

My incredible sister, Pat.  The day I found out I had cancer she told me she wished it was her.  I told her NO, I'm meaner than you and I can fight harder. 


Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment