Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday ...


Do you know the meaning of Good Friday?  Today is the day that Jesus was crucified on the cross.  He took the nails for me and you.  He loved us that much.  Where else are you going to find that kind of love?  Answer:  No where!  He died on that cross for us.  Take a moment to read Mark 15.  Thank you Jesus for dying on that cross for me.

I had some pictures I wanted to share and due to so much internet outage and other things that have been going on, I haven't had an opportunity.  Guess who the subjects are in these pictures?  (SMILE>
North Richland Hills sponsored a community Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday and we went along with a million of our neighbors.  <smile>

Above:  Waiting on the egg hunt to begin.

Above:  Getting a little ansy for egg hunt to begin.

Above:  That is not debris laying in the grass ...
It's Easter eggs and little prizes.  

Above:  Two beautiful Mommy's and two more beautiful
babies.  

Above:  Let's play soccer !!!

Above:  Ready to escape.

Above:  My grandbabies are out there somewhere.


Above:  I think they thought the eggs were moving.
Madelyn looks like she was trying to step on them.
Braxton was like ... who cares, what's in this bucket.

Above:  Precious.
Note:  On the right ... my third grandbaby is in that pink shirt.




Above:  Braxton had all he wanted of the egg hunt and wanted
to sit down.  Who cares that the stroller is pink with a crown
on the umbrella.  <smile>


After the Easter egg hunt, I .... for the first time in SIX months got to keep my grandson.  We got a Sonic Kid's meal and went home and ate.  After eating we played in the backyard and explored, wrote on the patio with the patio chalk.  We sang and laughed.  After about an hour, it was time for a diaper change so we went in the house.  After the wrestling match with the diaper change, we rocked and I sang to my precious little grandson.  Before I knew it ... Jesus Loves Me had him snoozing in Grammy's lap.  Bonnie told me that does not happen hardly ever ... Braxton going to sleep in someone's lap.  Brax and I had six months of missed cuddle time and we both needed it.




Above:  Look at that precious little face.

Above:  Angel 

I think my shoulder is feeling better this morning.  While in the shower last night, I was praying so hard for healing and ease of the pain.  While praying I was trying to find exactly where my shoulder was hurting and I think I did.  I massaged the area pretty gently and it eased up some.  I still am not able to take Advil for inflammation so I tried Tylenol for the pain ... the water I took the Tylenol helped more than the Tylenol but oh well.  Please continue praying for my shoulder.  I picked up something somewhat heavy and over compensated with my right arm which is the arm they did not take lymph nodes from, in order to save my left arm where they did take the lymph nodes.  I have learned another valuable lesson ... do NOT lift heavy stuff yet.

Praises:
*  That Jesus died on the cross for my sins.  Thank you sweet Jesus.
*  The survivor sisters I talked to yesterday at the Center.
*  Feeling better and over that stomach bug.
*  Appointments were good yesterday at the Center.
*  All the folks at the Center who continue to take care of me and love me.
*  So very many more ....

Prayer Request:
*  Those who do not believe that Jesus died on the cross for them.
*  My survivor sisters that are still taking chemo treatments.
*  All those of have been recently diagnosed with cancer or other debilitating disease.
*  My shoulder
*  My radiation treatments go well and I am able to stay on track for all 33 treatments.

Blessed and praying many blessings right now for those who read my blog.

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment