Monday, April 23, 2012

I know ...

... My Redeemer Lives.  This song is great and lifting my spirits.  If you have never heard it ... click the following link:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4G2GbPYQA    You may have to get through the ads but it is worth the wait.

I took today off for the antibiotics to have 72 hours of getting in my system.  If bronchitis and sinus infection were not enough, I took the dog outside and some pollen from some where got going in the right side of my nose and my right eye ... runny nose and watery eye *not both eyes *  Praise the Lord.  Sometimes I feel that my spirit is being tested but I refuse to fail the test.  I know that what ever I am going through right now ... there are others going through much worse so I will not park on my feelings but chose to pray for others.

I went to radiation this morning and that went well.  It was my day to see Dr. C. and once again he assured me that in a week or so my skin would begin showing the signs of the radiation with the burn.  I guess they truly just want you to be prepared.  With God's help, I have battled the chemo dragons and I know with His continued love, I can battle the radiation dragons also.

Job 19:25-26 ... I know that my redeemer lives, and in the end He will stand on the earth.  And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh, I will see God.

Praises:
*  Knowing that I will feel better.
*  Knowing there are people praying for me and others.
*  Knowing that My Redeemer Lives.

Prayer Request:
*  Long time friends have lost a family member.
*  My survivor sisters ... W. L --- W. T --- L. S. --- S. F.  ... who are currently all going through breast cancer treatments.
*  Anyone ... who today will be diagnosed with breast cancer or some other dreadful disease.

Thank you for all your prayers ... not for just me but all that I add to my blog.  Prayer is such a powerful thing.

Blessed !!!

gkmorrison12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment