Sunday, April 8, 2012

Up From the Grave HE Arose ...

He is not there ... He is Risen!
Up from the grave He arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er His foes;
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
and He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!
Easter is the day when we celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the dead. Jesus is the Son of God and heroically gave His life to die for our sins. On the third day after He died -- the day we now celebrate as Easter Sunday -- His friends went to His grave, and found that He had risen from the dead. They saw an angel who told them, "Don't be afraid! I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as He said it would happen."

Jesus rose from the dead on Easter Sunday; now He offers us the gift of eternal life and forgiveness of sins.  Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and know that you will have eternal life.  



I love Easter.  I love the fact that my Jesus walks with me every second of every day and never ever picks up a cell phone to check a Facebook page or send a text.  He is always available with no distractions.  He listens as I praise Him, He listens as I cry out for help.  He loves me with an unconditional love, no matter what I do.  Thank you Jesus for taking my place on that cross so that I might have eternal life.

Blessed and praying many blessings for all who read this blog post today.  May you celebrate the real reason for Easter and have a beautiful time with your family and friends.   

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment