Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Internet Service ... Radiation ...

My internet service I thought had been fixed on Saturday but not so.  By Tuesday when I got home from work, it was back down for the evening.  I called Charter and got another service call set up for yesterday.  These guys were really good and ran a new cable from the outside through the attic and reconnected the cable and it seems to be working.  These guys were so nice and fun to talk to and told me they would come back by either Friday or Saturday to ensure things were still working.  The veteran service guy even told me that I was paying for Latino channels ($4.94) per month (how this got added, I don't know but if Charter does this just inadvertently, it is wrong), as well as, I was not on a plan, hence, my cable bill continuing to rise every month now for three months.  Uggghhhhh!!!!!  I will be calling or going to my local service center today and getting this taken care of.  I have received several emails in the last couple of days ... please know I that I am not ignoring you but I could only use my iPhone for email communications and I chose to wait until my service was back up and I could use my computer.  Praise the Lord it is working this morning.

This morning I begin radiation.  Prayers ... YES, please.  I feel confident my radiation medical team has set up the perfect plan for me.  I am not really nervous about this but it is a new path on my journey.  I will let you know how it goes.  Prayers ... YES, please.  AND I received big beautiful vase of flowers yesterday from a sweet friend who was wishing me well as I move on to this part of my journey.  Thank you B ... they are beautiful and brighten my office as well as making it smell really good.

I have more that I want to post but the mornings now do not allow me to sit and write my thoughts.  I will catch up tomorrow as I am taking my first day off without having medical appointments other than my early morning radiation appointment.  It will be a day off for me to do anything I want to do.  I'm sure it will be full of laundry and cleaning and I'm OK with that.

I have an unspoken prayer request this morning.  God knows the issue so no need to put the situation out but please pray for this unspoken request.  I know God has complete control of the situation and I appreciate your prayers.  Thank you for praying.

Blessed and praying blessings for everyone who reads this blog.

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment