Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crash and Burn Day ... The Final Episode

Wednesday was crash and burn day again.  I pray to my sweet Jesus that I never have to experience another crash and burn day.  These days have generally been the day after my Neulasta shot which is also the day after the last day of the steroids.  I am not sure there are words to describe how bad I feel on these days.  Praising my sweet Jesus this morning and knowing that there are better days ahead.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support.  I am asking this morning that you pray every day for the lady who was at the Center on Monday who was taking her first 5-6 hour round of chemo after finding out she has lung, liver and throat cancer.  She has been on my heart since Monday.

I received the below little story below from a friend.  It's a reminder of how we look at things.  Father, I pray that I see the clarity of all that you would have me see.  Don't allow the 'dirty windows' get in the way of your full clear view.

The Window From Which We Look ...




A young couple moves into a new neighborhood.
The next morning while they are eating breakfast,
The young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside.
"That laundry is not very clean", she said.
"She doesn't know how to wash correctly.
Perhaps she needs better laundry soap."

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to dry,
The young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a
Nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

"Look, she has learned how to wash correctly.
I wonder who taught her this."

The husband said, "I got up early this morning and
Cleaned our windows."

And so it is with life. What we see when watching others
Depends on the purity of the window through which we look.


So blessed and praying blessings for you today.

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment