Friday, March 23, 2012

Inconclusive ...

I got the results back from my thyroid biopsy late yesterday afternoon and they were inconclusive.  I ask why that happened and was told that there could have been too much blood in the samples or not enough tissue or who knows.  We will now watch the nodule for three months and I will see Dr. C on July 5 for another sonogram.  When ask if I'm OK with this ... my reply ... yes, I don't think I have much choice and besides, I do not want to have five more needles stuck in the nodule.  They might get mad and make a big deal or something ... like turn into cancer.  God has this under control so I have no worries.

It was a busy day yesterday for work and I was exhausted last night.  After my bath at 8:00p, I laid down on the couch and slept until 8:45p, at which time I got up and went to bed.

That's about it for this morning.  Busy day ahead ... and ... it's Friday!!!!

Blessed and praying many blessings for you as you read this short post.


Psalm 55:22

 22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; 
he will never let the righteous be shaken.



genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment