Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Garden So Far ...

I haven't posted any pictures of my garden in a while so decided today would be a good day to do that.  Hope you enjoy!   


Above:  The chard, bib lettuce and Chinese cabbage and
spinach has grown so much.  

Above:  The bib lettuce.  I've cut off this twice.  

Above:  The pepper and herb garden.  

Above:  My morning glory and hyacinth bean seedlings.
Above:  The tomato garden.



Above:  See the blooms!!!! 


Above:  Herbs .... yes!!!! 


Above:  Those are not just sticks ...
they are treasured mimosa trees.
One of them is my brothers.  

Above:  These are the leaves and blooms for a full grown
mimosa tree.  Hummingbirds love the flowers.  I think it will
be awhile before ours are big enough to flower.  


Above:  See the trellis I found on Pinterest?  Evidently hog
wire fence panels have been used for some time as trellis'.
I will be getting me a hog wire panel at Tractor Supply and
using it for my green beans and cucumbers.
YES!
(NOTE:  This is not my yard.  Mine needs mowing!)

Above:  See the mess the squirrels made digging in the
planters to get to the straw to build their nests?  I am going
to get them some straw or something and put in the yard,
perhaps it will keep them out of my planters.  The little
chickadees also love the straw.  They are just not as messy!
Blessed and praying you have had a blessed day!

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment