Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday already ....

A little good morning news ... I was able to walk almost two miles with my girls last night ... albeit ... my pace was much slower than it used to be.  I was pooped when we got back to Bonnie's house but it was so good being out in the fresh air and spending time with my girls.  My son in law kept both the babies and they ran around and played in the yard while we were gone.

Another milestone reached ... I am using my big girl toothbrush again.  YEA!  Remember when I got sores in my mouth and posted the picture of the baby toothbrush because that was all I could use at the time?  Last night I decided to try my regular toothbrush and all is well.  I will ensure my gums are ready before breaking out my electric toothbrush which I have dearly missed since beginning chemo.

The gardens are doing well.  I forgot to water the veggie gardens last night and pray they hold on until this afternoon.  Mulch ... I need mulch bad.  I'm thinking this weekend project as well as getting the squash and cucumbers planted in the new bed, and plant my mimosa tree.

All for now, gotta get going to work.

Blessed and praying many blessings for you today.

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment