Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Update

I didn't get to post this morning due to a new doctor appointment and my blood check appointment.  I have met yet another wonderful doctor who will be my Internist.  Dr. A took her time with me and answered all my questions and explained everything I needed to know.  Back in October 2011 when I had my PET Scan, something showed up in my thyroid.  Dr. A explained all the things that could have been happening at the time of the PET Scan, as well as, what it could be if there is anything still present.  Tomorrow morning I will have blood work to check the various things like thyroid, cholesterol and all the other stuff and tomorrow afternoon I will have an ultrasound on my thyroid.

After meeting with Dr. A, I went to the Center and had my routine Monday blood check for my counts.  The counts were not the worst or the best.  All in all my blood counts are holding their own against these chemo meds.  Praise the Lord!

I am feeling much better.  I know my limitations and my body definitely lets me know when it's had enough and it's ready to rest.  Listening to your body just ain't half bad.

Praises:
*  I am feeling better.
*  My mouth is healing --- BIG Praise!
*  My appetite ... it still isn't the best but I actually find my tummy grumble when it gets hungry.
*  I ate some beef steak tonight for dinner.  I'm not a big steak eater but with every little bite, I was thinking
red blood cells, red blood cells, red blood cells.   <smile>

Prayer Request:
*  My thyroid is OK.  I've given this issue to God.
*  My blood counts continue to rise.
*  Those who may have just found out they have cancer.  Pray for these as I do.

Thank you for your continued support and love.  You are my blessings!

Blessed and sending your blessings!

 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment