Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Update

I fought the fever all day yesterday but there were no aching muscles, joints, skin, toes, etc like there had been on Friday.  Praising my awesome God.  While I still have a low grade fever this morning, I feel much better.  I have jeans on for the first time since last Tuesday.  I really don't like staying in my pjs but sometimes it just can't be helped.  Resting and working on getting my appetite back up to par because it's been a little lacking with all the fever.

I'm pretty sure that everything that is happening in my body right now is chemo and Neulasta shot side affects.  When I look at all the side affects each drug can have, they are all the things I'm having.  I do feel a little better about this because I at least know that I am most likely not carrying a bug that doesn't ever die and that there will be an end to all this when the chemo and Neulasta shots are finished.  Only 2 more of each.  Praise the Lord.

If you know me, you know I'm not a quitter. I will not quit ... I will not let this defeat me.  I can't.  I have the rest of my life to live and while this is a detoured path, I will get through it.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support.

Blessed and sending you blessings!

 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment