Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Round 5 Update

Chemo round 5 is behind me.  Praising the Lord.  Please continue to pray for appetite, energy and getting through these next 2-3 days.  I know my precious Jesus is not just walking with me but carrying me right now.  Steroids keeps me from sleeping well so not much sleep combined with the chemo drugs is causing the fatigue.  Eye issues from the chemo drug Taxotere which has caused my oily tears to stop.  I was given a prescription for eye drops to get my oily tears flowing again.  Without our oily tears, the salty tears takes over and causes major eye watering and goopy eyes.  This is all for now.  I appreciate your prayers ... thoughts are good but prayers are better.

Blessed and sending blessings!



 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment