Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Tidbits

Here's hoping this Thursday morning finds you all well and good.  I'm moving and shaking and enjoying the blessings of feeling great.  Work is busy and before I know it most days, the end of the day has come and it's time to 'go home'.  That would be rounding the corner from my bedroom to the den.  <laughing>

You know being in a bubble right now I don't see much what's going on around the neighborhood or anywhere for that matter.  I guess I should just get out and drive around and see all the happenings, primarily all they are doing to 820N out here close to my area.  I was running an errand yesterday and headed south on Holiday Lane and got to the intersection of 820N and WOW, they already have the supports set for two additional lanes for 820N.  I couldn't help myself so I snapped a couple of pictures on my phone while waiting on the light to turn green.


I went to see Braxton last night after dinner and got to play with him for a long time.  We read books, put puzzles together, Watched Wheel of Fortune (he loves the clapping part) and he solves those puzzles like you wouldn't believe.  The only thing is when he solved the puzzle we couldn't understand his language but we clapped anyway which made him happy because he knew in his own mind that he had solved the puzzle.  <smile>  Braxton did something I had not seen before.  His Daddy sneezed and all of a sudden Braxton started fake sneezing. He was priceless.  I grabbed my iPhone and took a short video.

Last night after my shower I took my position on the couch to watch Rock Center with Brian Williams.  I noticed the longer I sat, the colder I got.  I ask my daughter if she was cold and she seemed fine.  Colder and colder I got.  Then I realized ..... I didn't have on a hat.  I was losing heat from my head.  I am rarely found anywhere without a head covering right beside me but for some reason I had left my hat in my bedroom.  I grabbed my hat and put it on my head and started warming up however it took a while for my body to follow suit.  I went to bed with my hat on and once I warmed up (got hot)  the hat came off.  

I'm really excited about getting some raised beds constructed for my backyard and begin growing veggies and flowers.  I have asked one of my sweet friends if he can help me get the first one built and get it set so I can get going with the cooler weather crops <smile> but if that doesn't happen right now, it's OK.  I know I will get the box constructed before spring.  I can't wait.  Pictures to come once it's constructed.  <smile>

A little reminiscing ... does anyone remember Valentine's like these?  I do!




I hope your Thursday goes well and you have many blessings pass your way.  Be a blessing to someone today.  You'll be glad you did.

Blessed and sending blessings.

 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment