Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful Tuesday ..

Good morning and welcome to thankful Tuesday.  I pray for you today to have many blessings.

As I mentioned in my post from last night, I have blood work this morning early which is good because no breakfast or coffee with Coffee Mate makes me grumpy.  Early afternoon I will have the ultrasound on my thyroid.  I have given this situation to God and He has it all under control.  What peace I gather from knowing that.

I have plans to eat better and better even if I may not be too hungry.  I know I need to feed my body for healing and well being.  Healthy fresh veggies and a fresh salmon fillet cooked on the grill is on the menu for dinner tonight.  I can't wait.  I love fresh salmon.

Thank you for your prayers and love.  I wish for you a most blessed Tuesday.


Psalm 30:11-12
11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.



Blessed and sending you blessings!


 genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment