Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Round 5 Day 3

Yesterday was a low energy day which required much resting.  I was able to eat 5 little meals.  The thrush is back in my mouth.  Thrush makes it hard to want to eat because I cannot taste anything.  I started the thrush medicine for that last night.  The new prescription eye drops are helping my weeping left eye.  I will use the artificial tears in my right eye today as it seems a little dry.  My sister came over and braved giving me yet another Neulasta shot which assists in building my blood counts up.  My face  flushes after this shot and is extremely hot.  Alicia looked at me last night and said, "you need to take your fever".  It's not a fever, it is the Neulasta shot.  So this is my world for today.  I know Jesus is carrying me and I will feel better.  Please pray for my patience, sometimes they waiver just a tad from feeling fatigued.  Thank you to all who continue to read my journey.

Above:  Just one of the beautiful flower arrangements
I have received from my sweet friend, Camille.  Every 
Tuesday since my chemo began, she has sent me flowers 
that have truly brightened the difficult days that follow my
chemo treatment.  

Above:  Monday evening Alicia and Madelyn were
able to have a few minutes on the patio after they got 
home before it cooled off for the evening.  Alicia had gotten
 Madelyn sidewalk chalk for Valentine's and this is the little picture
 I found that she had drawn.  Too sweet!  

Blessed and sending you Wednesday blessings!

genam44@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment